Brickworks 0.5.0 released
Posted by Stefano at 14/07/2023, 09:09:37 UTC.
I am glad to announce we have just released version 0.5.0 of Brickworks, the music DSP toolkit that supplies you with the fundamental building blocks for creating and enhancing audio engines on any platform.
Here's a short list of changes:
- Reverb, fuzz, overdrive, distortion, hard clipper, dry/wet mixer, note queue, and voice allocator modules.
- Multichannel API.
- C++ wrappers.
- Polyphonic synth and more new examples.
- Bug fixes, improvements, and polish.
You can find more information on the official web page: https://www.orastron.com/brickworks.
I'm sorry you haven't heard from us as we've been really really busy lately. In a nutshell:
- we presented a new paper at the Sound Music and Computing Conference 2023 in Stockholm, Sweden, last month, regarding stateful branching in the Synchronous Data Flow theoretical framework and in Ciaramella specifically;
- we decided to take an extra quarter to reach the first stable release of Brickworks — now we actually have a definitive roadmap.